In life we will hit bumps on the path that we are on, some tragic and some just frustrating to the point where we sometimes experience depression. Many of us have felt like we are carrying the weight of the world on our shoulders. Have you ever felt like everything bad seems to happen all at once? You lose your job, your car breaks down, someone you love gets sick and all this happens in a matter of days? Or even just having a terrible day… You wake up late, sit in traffic and are late for work, lock your eyes in the car…. talk about a bad day. It is in these circumstances where I feel we really need to focus on our “Blessings” in life. This weeks BC Bloggers Meme is to list my top 5 blessing in life.
1. My Kids. My oldest son is 13. Right now he’s in that rebellious teenage mode, which is frustrating… but we’ve all been there and I still love him to death even though I find myself wanting to strangle him! My middle son is 8, and he is a total mommy’s boy and a typical “boy”, he is very active and can be outside playing with his friends from sun-up to sun-down. My youngest is my 4 year old baby girl, she is my princess. She is my sanity, when it comes to the craziness that I experience with my sons LOL!
2. My Health. I’ve seen people suffer from illness and have to deal with being in and out of hospitals, I am very blessed that as of right now I have my health.
3. A roof over my head. In Hawaii there are so many people who don’t have homes to live in because it’s such an expensive place to live. I honestly don’t think that I’d be able to own or keep a home with my financial situation, yet I have my loving parents that provide that for me. I live with them and myself and my children each have our own rooms because they own a big house.
4. Friends. I’m not talking about the person you work with or the person you spend the evening talking with at the park while waiting for your kids to finish playing. I’m talking about those friends who love you and you love back, who would be there for you to pick you up when you are down type of friends… I have these and I am grateful for them.
5. Family. My children get a double exposure because they’re my family as well. But the rest of them are a very important part of my life. Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunties, Uncles, Cousins, Mom, Dad, my Sister and my nieces and nephews. A am BLESSED to have a huge family! I love each and every member of my family.