I saw this on Lauren Conrad’s site and just had to share it. I love gummy bears and the best why to eat them, in my opinion, is to put them in the refrigerator. I love how they are super hard and then as you chew them they become softer. I also love eating them in sweet ice creams- they have the same effect. I know that I would love this. There are probably so many different flavors that you can use, but I think that the version on Laurens website would be both healthy and hydrating for the summer weather.
Gummy Bear Popsicles
You will need:
- Popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- Coconut water or Gatorade
- Gummy bears
1. Drop a few gummy bears into your popsicle mold. We made some that were multicolored and some that had a color scheme like green ombre and peach ombre.
2. Pour the coconut water or Gatorade into the molds. The coconut water popsicles are healthier but the Gatorade ones taste a little better.
3. Freeze your popsicles for about four hours or until they are completely frozen.
4. Once frozen, take your popsicle mold out of the freezer and let them sit at room temperature for about three minutes to ensure they will come out in one piece.