Cass from http://www.casssbeauty.wordpress.com did this Christmas Tag and I was so excited to jump on board- I just love doing Tags it helps to learn about the blogger on a more personal level. So here we go….
1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie? There are so many but I would have to say that my favorite would be Home Alone 2. It’s a tradition that on Christmas morning we have Home Alone 1 and 2 playing while we open our gifts. It wouldn’t feel like Christmas without it.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas? No 😦 I live in Hawaii and come from a very large family, so being away for Christmas never happens. I someday would love for my whole family to rent cabins in Lake Tahoe so that we could all experience a white Christmas.
3. Where do you usually spend your holidays? I’m always home during the holidays, flights are usually really expensive at that time. We do however vacation during February which is pretty close to the holidays.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song? “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas” whenever I hear that song I imagine everything that is being sung.
5. When do you open your Christmas gifts? We have a tradition that we open gifts at my grandparents home on Christmas Eve and I allow my children to open one gift at home at midnight- then on Christmas morning we’ll open the rest at home.
6. Can you name all of Santas’ Reindeer? Alright I’m going to guess without google-ing this or looking as Cass’ answer. Here it goes- Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid….and of course Rudolph. I have no idea of the rest…. embarrassing lol. Google here I come.
7. Do you have a real or fake Christmas Tree? I have a fake Christmas tree. Here in Hawaii trees can be costly and over the years I just found that fake trees are so much easier. Here’s a pic.
8. What is the best gift you have ever received? Disneyland tickets!!!! I was in 6th grade and it was my very first trip to Disneyland.
9. Have you ever re-gifted a gift? Yes I have. I know it’s terrible, but I’ll only re-gift if I know that the gift is something the other person will like more than I do.
10. What is your dream place to visit during the holidays? I would love to visit New York during the holidays. Especially on Thanksgiving to watch the parade.
11. Are you a Pro or do you epically fail at wrapping gifts? I hate wrapping gifts, but I must say that I’m pretty good at it. I learned this Japanese technique which uses less wrapping paper. Here’s an example:
12. What makes the Holidays so special to you? Around the holidays I really get the opportunity to reconnect with my entire family. You experience unconditional love.
Well there you have it! I now tag you!!!! Leave a comment so that I can visit your site and read your post.