I’m going to take it easy on myself with my resolutions. It seems like every year I come up with this big resolution that I seem to fail at accomplishing before January is even over. So this year I came up with 5 resolutions that I’m sure, if I give just a little effort, I can achieve success at. Here they are…
1. Learn something or experience something new every day. Weather it be visiting somewhere I’ve never been, eating something I’ve never tried or gaining new knowledge.
2. Drink less. I’m not a big drinker to begin with, but on the weekends when I do drink I usually wake up feeling hungover and always asking myself “why did you even drink”. In 2015 I really want to try and cut my drinking down to maybe 2-3 days a month.
3. Save money. I’m pretty good at money managing, but I do buy things that I don’t need (like makeup and perfumes). So I’m going to start spending wisely.
4. Eat less Carbs. Notice how I put “eat less” instead of “eliminate”? This is because I loooove carbs! I’m going to set a goal to only eat a total of 40grams of carbs per meal.
5. Live everyday to it’s fullest! This is the most important. I look back on this past year and realize that I let the bad things that happen totally take over. I was crying a lot and letting my sadness and hurt from these events keep me from enjoying the good things that were going on around me. I will not dwell on the negative in 2015.