I’m so excited about finding this recipe. On Sunday we at at the Cheesecake factory and I had the most die-licious cocktail called the Georgia Peach and I’ve been craving it ever since. Well I found a copy-cat recipe that tastes exactly like it, well at least close enough that I can’t tell the difference. So I have to say ‘Thank you’ and give credit to BecR for posting this recipe on food.com
Recipe: 2 servings
- 2 ounces vodka (Skyy recommended)
- 1 ounce peach liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup peach slices (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- 1⁄4 cup red raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- of fresh mint, to garnish
- Combine the vodka, peach liqueur, peaches, and ice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the raspberries and blend briefly, until berries are broken but not completely blended in to the drink.
- Pour into two balloon glasses and garnish with fresh mint.