My sister made these a couple of months ago and I fell in love! Such a simple recipe but the taste is like it came out of an expensive restaurant. This recipe is perfect for wine with the girls, cocktail parties and even bridal showers. It’s not only simple and great tasting but cheap too. To make 24 of these was under $25.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (F) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice open dates and stuff with 1/2 to 1 teaspoon goat cheese.
- Cut the bacon in half so you have 12 pieces total.
- Wrap each date with a piece of bacon, and secure using a toothpick.
- Place the bacon wrapped dates on the parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes
This is my new go-to recipe to impress guests.